BnBTN Gift Certificates
Home > Innkeepers > Gift Certificates
- By Laws
- Associate Members
- Quality Assurance Program
- Reciprocal Lodging
- Gift Certificate Program
- Web Site Stats
BnBTN's Gift Certificate program is an excellent benefit for our guests -- and for ourselves!
The certificates purchased for friends and family, for birthdays, anniversaries,, holidays and more are redeemable only at member inns. Each member inn may promote the certificates with current guests who are, perhaps, visiting other parts of the state at other times or just want the ability to do so.
Here's how the program works:
1. Available as $25 certificates, the purchase may be for whatever amount the purchaser wants to do. They may pay from the site by credit card or send an order with a check.
2. A handling charge of $15 will be added to the purchase, regardless of the amount. This charge covers our administrative expenses of tracking the certificates as well as getting them in the mail immediately to the purchaser.
3. The certificates are marked as expiring in three years from the date of purchase. However, a holder of the certificates which have perhaps run past due may call HQ for a solution.
4. Certificates purchased at different dates are still valid when combined for use.
5. In taking reservations for which they future guests says they have certificates should none the less take credit card information to guarantee the reservation.
6. Upon accepting the certificates, it is entirely up to the innkeeper if any change at all is given for an unused portion of one certificate or, for that matter, for any redemption not covered by services extended. Example: The bill is $170 and the guest has seven (7) certificates valued at $175. It is the innkeeper's option regarding the refunding of the $5.00 difference. No distinction is made in the process of submitting the certificate for reimbursement.
7. The innkeeper will send the original certificates to HQ for redemption. The HQ will immediately issue a check for the amount due. That amount is 90% of the face value of each certificate. Example: Four certificates equal $100 face value; the association will send a check to the innkeeper for $90. This difference is attributed to various promotion and printing costs associated with the program.
8. HQ will maintain an extensive historical record of each certificate by number, date sold and date redeemed.
Please contact HQ with any questions or difficulties you may have with this program.